The Seven Movers and Shakers Values Statements
- We provide a tolerant, inclusive and safe space.
- We know the name of every child.
- We understand that children love to move, explore and play.
- We understand the importance of a happy face.
- We design the classes with parents and carers in mind.
- We make things as easy as possible for parents and carers.
- We pay careful attention to all feedback we receive.
The Movers and Shakers Vision
A room full of smiles.
The Movers and Shakers Mission Statement
To delight, entertain and teach babies and toddlers and meet the needs of their parents and carers through well-designed interactive music and movement sessions that are offered on a flexible basis in community-focussed venues; and through a carefully managed programme of expansion, to become the UK market leader.
The Movers and Shakers Quality Statement
The quality of our classes and the way in which we deliver them is essential to the success and reputation of Movers and Shakers. We strive to provide high-quality classes in high-quality venues while keeping our prices as low as possible and making it straightforward for our customers to attend, whether regularly or occasionally.
Our customers should have two experiences of Movers and Shakers: on a business level, we are highly professional, efficient and friendly; on an individual level, our teachers form personal relationships with all those (young and old) who attend the classes. Every class should be a special experience, so that Movers and Shakers earns a regular slot in the family diary and becomes a highlight of the week.